Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Is Upon Us

Today is the second day of summer.  Summer is, by far, my absolute favorite season of the year.  I want to say that it is the busiest time of the year, but it isn't entirely true.  Sure, there's grass cutting (which I haven't done in almost 2 weeks) and other things to take up all the time.  But my busy summer seems to be taking the theme of spending entire afternoons and evenings in the pool - yay!

Problem is... spending so much time in the pool leads to not getting much done.  As already mentioned, I'm behind on the grass cutting, though I plan to cut it tomorrow night.  But it has taken me away from spending time on the computer (not a bad thing) and blogging (again, not a bad thing).  Chilling in the pool also has me behind a bit some of the outside tasks that need to get done to get the house ready for sale next year.  And finally, just hanging in the pool isn't quite the exercise that I need to be getting to continue to my goal of losing 10 pounds.  Guess I need to spend more time throwing Paige and Nate across the pool to get my exercise in.

Maybe the exercise that I really need is throwing Jacob across the pool... ya, that doesn't go so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment