Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Behind in Schedule

A few weeks ago, I set a goal to lose 10 pounds before my next wedding anniversary. Basically I've gained 10 pounds since I've started working at Dick's Sporting Goods, 3.5 years ago.  But I haven't been faithfully working at losing the weight.  I am down 2 pounds, but I'm also about half way to the target date.  I need to get working at it.  To get to my goal, I'm going to have to get really serious with diet and exercise.

Well tonight I did a good thing.  We took the kids to a birthday party at Krispy Kreme.  They had free donuts.  I spent the entire hour and a half there and didn't have a bite, even though I was extremely hungry.  Not only that, but I came home had a small dinner and then did 2 miles on the treadmill.  I realize that 2 miles on the treadmill isn't very difficult, but remember that I hate running.  It is good on my part that I am actually working on my goal.

24 days and 8 pounds to go.  I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment