Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Destination Unknown

So in 3 days 15  crazy adults and I will be heading off to some place fun with 54 junior high students.  The intention is that the students don't know where we're going.  Unfortunately, some do.  I hope they don't spoil the fun for those who don't know the destination.

So my question is: "How can we pull this off next year without the students finding out?"  We do a pretty good job of keeping the secret.  But eventually we have to hold a parents' meeting and tell them where we're going.  We ask them not to tell their kids, but some do... and they tell 2 friends... and so on... and so on.

Would you like me to tell you where we're going?  OK.  I'll tell you the same thing I've been telling the students.  I'm taking all their  money and going to Hawaii, while they camp out in my back yard.

We leave April 1.  Maybe the 16 leaders are the April fools... fools for Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment