Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wipeout

I just love that show.  The 2 hosts are hilarious.  Sometimes, though, I feel bad about how hard I laugh when the contestants get hurt.

Today's show featured two 41 year old men contestants.  With my 41st birthday right around the corner, should I apply to be on Wipeout?  I'd probably consider it a little more if my back wasn't so messed up.

There is a show on TV that I had to stop watching because every time I watched it, I wanted to train for it and then try out.  That show... Toughman.  I don't know what it is.  But I really wish I was in better shape and had kept up with the martial arts.  I see those mostly untrained guys beating the snot out of each other and I think... I want to do that!

I think I'll keep myself in one piece and watch from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment